1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
6 years, but the first year I didn't use dA at all, it took me one entire year to get enough courage to upload anything...
2. What does your username mean?
Rayn is my nickname which I use 13 years now, woaaah. (which was originally the nickname of my first Harry Potter OC but I liked the name that much that I started to sign my drawings like that and it did stuck on me) Anyway it is simply the word rain with an "y" because that is cool... xD and because "rayn" was already taken when I created my account I added 4, my fav number and if 4 is good then 44 can be only better...
3. Describe yourself in three words.
I don't want to get depressive again so I'll leave this question unanswered.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Left!! And damn proud of it!
5. What was your first deviation?
Holy sh... Do I really need to do this...? x'D Help...
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Always something story related... I'm a story teller so something about my characters, an episode or a moment of their life...
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Animation!! I'd die to be able to animate my characters... but it is way too damn hard... T___T
8. What was your first favourite?
Now that is a stupid question... How should I know...? I put all of my favs into relative folders so I have no clue which one was the first...
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Huh... tough question... Completely honest my taste changes with time as my interest too... But some years now my ultimate fav is
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
They already know it. I f*ing adore these dorks:
Even if one of them called me a swine... and a twit... and maybe luckily I forgot a few of the names I was called on...
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
The two persons above
keep giving me new concepts, nem ideas, inspire me and we develop our stories together. But they're not only art friends, but made me open up quite much though I'm hard to get to know, they helped me a lot when I felt really down, I enjoy myself when talking with them and I really appreciate their friendship.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My tablet, it sucks but without it I'm quite pathetic... You should see.... wait no, you shouldn't see when I use paper and pencil... ugh...
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
.... Well... I get most of my inspiration under the shower... but I make art in my room...
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
When dA was still a comfortable and visually pleasing place... *sigh* Nice old times...