SW: Serious BusinessAira-ty skidded into cover alongside Captain Jesp and the rest of the men. She glanced around at them quickly, everyone seemed to be here: Jesp, Jaster, Joker, Shiny, Chatter, Sly, Cube, Gallant, Hooligan and Lucky were all here. She felt guilty finding these ten clones special against the thousands of others that served with the 13th Assault Corps but they were to her. Her five Wolf Pack members and the five Wild Card BARC troopers made up her own little cadre within the 13th Corps.SW: Serious Business by SlingBlade87
“We're all set Commander.” Jesp said.
Aira-ty glanced over at at Jaster who nodded, confirming his fellow captain's assessment. Her ten man team was in a flanking position on an enemy strong-point comprising multiple repeating blasters and heavy laser emplacements that were holding up the 13th's advance through the canyon. The rims of the canyon were heavily covered with enemy triple A and so unless the Aegis Fleet in orbit wanted to level the canyon, they had to do this the old fashioned way.
NightfallThe dark corridor stretched out before expanding into a balcony overlooking the darkened city below. Walking out towards the night sky, Tyranus glanced around, taking in each of the lights scattered around the city. A lot had changed in the years since the fall of the Jedi Order. While most of the events had been expected due to the extreme calculations, there were a few events that came as a surprise to the Sith Lord. As a prime example, he had never expected Skywalker to be persuaded to ally himself with him and his master. He had thought Skywalker to be weak – a miscalculation that had nearly been disastrous to him, many years prior. And then there was always the Grand Inquisitor – while he had given the former Jedi the offer himself, he hadn’t truly expected him to eventually accept. With these two pieces however, it made things much simpler.Nightfall by 1595141896
And, now, the Jedi Order was finished. Any survivors were in the process of being hunted down. While he had a slight intere
SW: Kaira, The BallAira-ty paused at the entrance to the ballroom and sighed heavily. She couldn't believe she was here. This wasn't her celebration. She'd received an invitation and decided to attend the Republic's victory ball after the Battle and Siege of Saleucami and the subsequent destruction of the Separatist's own clone army as well as the deaths of several of Count Dooku's lieutenants. It was considered a great victory to most. Aira-ty knew better, she also knew why she was here: the commanding officer of the 13th Assault Corps had been invited to attend, and since he had declined she had gone in his place. She also knew why General Kahan had declined: celebrating the battle in which his former padawan had been killed wasn't his idea of a good time.SW: Kaira, The Ball by SlingBlade87
Taking a deep breath, she looked at Jesp besides her. He was her escort for the evening. Not that she needed one, just that she felt so alone amidst all these people that she couldn't stand the idea of coming by herself.
“Come on Jesp, let's ge
My pics and writings about them: rayn44.deviantart.com/gallery/…
Interviews with them: fav.me/d51af5f fav.me/d524iua fav.me/d539d2q fav.me/d5axgdy fav.me/d5m9otl
A sweet slideshow about Jango x Aira-ty
We dared - An awesome fanfic what includes Aira-ty
The Second Return - An other awesome fanfic what includes Aira-ty
The Clone Wars retold
An Angel's Light
Star Wars: Falling Rain
Jessica Yissin's Tale - Old canon
Second (and last) part of the answers for my Q and A.
1) If you could adopt any of your characters or your friend's characters as your own child and get to raise them, who would you pick?
Hmmmm Sehan! Kahan’s cute twin brother. Trehan would kill me, and not sure I could give Kahan what he needs since I’d make a terrible mother… But I think Sehan would be the perfect choice for me, he doesn’t seem to be a problematic kid at all.
2) If you could have any character as your own bodyguard and have them defend you in a scary situation/pull you out of an awkward situation, who would you pick?
Huh as for the awkward situation surely not Kahan… He’d just laugh on me and wouldn’t help at all… And the problem is that every character who’s strong enough to protect me would hate me and mock me… So I really don’t know… Oh wait! Maybe Obi-wan! Yes, he wouldn’t judge me! ;w; I love you Obi!
3) What's your country like during winter? Do you do anything nice for Christmas(If you celebrate it)?
Well, it supposed be cold and snow everywhere… but thanks to the global warming now we barely see snow, and barely experience cold… And nope, since mom moved from home when I was 14 we don’t exactly celebrate Christmas, at least not at home… Mom always wants us to visit them though and we have a nice day together, that’s all.
4) Prequel Star Wars Trilogy, or Original Star Wars Trilogy?
Now people will hate me… I prefer the Prequels eheh. I joined the fandom with the Phantom Menace and still prefer that three movies than the old ones. Not sure why...
5) How do you think it'd go if you and Aira-ty met up for a drink?
Uhh... that wouldn’t end well... I don’t drink and she’s a very bad drunk so... uhh...
6) What would you do if Kahan suddenly appeared in your room and said he needed help on a mission?
I’d do my best to apologize...
1) What do you think about the new season of Star Wars Rebels?
Honestly this season already started better than the first one in my opinion. I’m still not a big fan of it but I’m definitely following it and who knows, it may get better and better.
2) If you could meet a Star Wars character in real life, wich one?
Most likely Obi-wan, I’d love to meet him. Or Rex.
3) Clonetrooper or Stormtrooper?
Clone troopers! Stormtroopers are a joke!
4) When did you start to draw?
Hmm I was around 8 years old I guess. It’s hard to remember, but Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball made me start to draw.
5) In all your pieces of art, wich one is your favorite?
Sorry I answered this twice already and I’m lazy to copy the links again... xD
6) Do you know some words in mando'a?
Yep, but couldn’t list them all here right now.
Why do you hate your own work so much and belittle your talent?
(what kind of question is this??) Because I think my work is crap and I have no talent at all which is not exactly the worst part because that could be helped, but that I’m too lazy to work hard and make myself better... Happy now?
1) If there was an anime-style Star Wars series, what time period in the Star Wars universe would you have it set in? (Personally I'd love to see one between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens or in the KOTOR/SWTOR era)
Sorry, may sound boring but the Clone Wars or the prequels in general, that’s still my fav era.
2) What lightsaber color and fighting style (standard single blade, single-bladed curved handle, dual-wield, saber staff, etc) would you choose?
Green or orange and standard single blade or saber staff.
3) What is your favorite Force power?
Not sure I have one...
4. Jedi or Sith?
Already answered this one hehe.
What would you do if you woke up one morning as Aira-ty?
Start screaming... I don’t want to lose everyone who I love... T___T
1) Would you have Aira-ty do if she wasn't a Mando mercenary?
You mean what would she do if she wasn’t a mando mercenary? Would be a Jedi I guess...
2) What other shows/movies/books do you like?
Oh now this question, the lists will be long ehehehe
Shows: Death Note, Code Geass, Inuyasha, Yugioh, Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, Attack on Titan, The Walking Dead, A-team, BBC Sherlock, Highlander, Third Watch, Grimm
Movies: The Lord of the Rings, The hobbit, The village, Le Pacte des loups, The mummy 1-2, Jurassic Park-World, Wreck it Ralph
Books: Harry Potter, Metro 2033, Futu.re, Battle Royal
3) Who would you pair Aira-ty up with if you had the choice, other than Kahan and Jango?
Huh... now that is an interesting question... I have a few characters who I kinda ship her with hehe but I wouldn’t make a couple out of them... originally she had a short affair with Sayael Aashur (the sephi guy from her mando family), I had a faint thought of young (still sane) Grauzem and Aira-ty (omg that would be so sick), and I like the thought of Sarka x Aira-ty and Mishka x Aira-ty
1) CT-1979 "Storm" : "...So, Aira-ty, when are you visiting Boba?"
Aira-ty: Well, I would visit him if I knew where he is! Or if he’s even alive!
2) CT-1945 "Forty-five": "Want Storm? He recently messed up a bombing run in which stopped an incoming ambush." *beats the other trooper's helmet.*
3) Lykon Unifani: "So a question for the Hogwarts AU. How can you overcome a polarity? As in a complete opposite of what defines you."
Not sure I understand the question... sorry
1) What is Aira-ty' thoughts on the Lothal Rebels?
Aira-ty: A bunch of idiots... They all will be dead soon.
2) What does she think about Deathwatch?
Aira-ty: Those scum, shabla aruetii all of them! They need to be wiped out!
3) And more about the Lothal Rebels what is her opinion on the Mandalorian of the group this "Sabine"?
Aira-ty: She should concentrate more on her fighting skills than scribble nonsense everywhere! I swear she’s......
1) When did you start doing art?
Answered it a bit above. ; )
2) When did you first see star wars?
Well, I saw parts of it a lot when I was little yet, my father and sister were always big SW fans so they watched the original trilogy a thousand times but it never interested me... Then they went to cinema to watch the Phantom Menace and they enjoyed it that much their mood infected me so I went to cinema to watch it as well and I fell in love. My sister still can’t believe that I’m a bigger fan now than she is hehe.
3) If you could instantly have a fully drawn comic of one scene with your characters without having to work on it what would it be and why?
Hmm well, right now it would be the whole scene from the beginning to the ending of this little thing: And because I’m waaay too lazy to draw it but would really like to see the whole thing as it lives in my head.
4) Where do you find inspiration for your OCs?
I’m really not sure... They just... tend to pop up in my head...
5) Do have any artists or people who have inspired you?
1) Favorite Star Wars non-Jedi character?
I almost only have non-Jedi fav characters. Jango Fett, any clone trooper, Hondo Ohnaka, Lando Calrissian, etc etc...
2) Favorite Star Wars Prequel movie?
Revenge of the Sith
3) Favorite Star Wars Original Trilogy movie?
A New Hope
4) How often do you write stories for Star Wars?
A few years ago I wrote quite frequently but now I barely write anything really... Sometimes I miss it but since there’s noone I could share my stuff with (I write in hungarian) it became quite pointless... And I have a much more talented writer on my side now ehehe.
5) Favorite Sith/Jedi character?
Fav Jedi is Obi-wan, fav Sith let’s say Dooku.
6) Anyone special in your life?
Beside my mom and sister? A few friends, and I happen to be quite clingy even when I know it is not mutual.
7) What do you hope to see from The Force Awakens?
Honestly I try not to have big hopes, I prefer pleasant surprises than disappointment.
1) What would you say has drawn the people in your life/ your deviantart watchers to you?
Well, in life I don’t draw people to me at all! Usually they avoid me and they’re right I’m hell boring and a weirdo and hard to get along with long term. And on dA? I wouldn’t say I have a lot of watchers and heaven knows what drew them to me!
2) When did you start drawing?
Already answered this one above. :3
3) If you could live anywhere/ visit anywhere where would it be?
About living, I don’t know... But I’d like to visit New Zealand and Transylvania which is actually damn close to where I live but never managed to visit it yet... And I don’t care where but to the ocean!! I want the damn ocean!
1) What is your favourite AU within A-Galaxy-of-Our-Own?
I answered this one already but there’s two of them, The Imperial AU and the Hogwarts AU. :3
2) What would be your dream AU that is currently not covered in A-Galaxy-of-Our-Own? (I'd quite fancy putting my OCs in a Bleach or Fullmetal Alchemist AU, for example. )
Hmm not sure I have a „dream AU” which doesn’t exist yet. But I’m doing my best to make an Inuyasha AU happen for real lately... xD And perhaps a Naruto one? We already talked about a Jurassic World AU and I still want to deal with it more heeh. Once I was in the Bleach fandom (thanks to a friend) but I don’t find the story that engaging to create an AU for it, as for FMA I don’t think the world is wide enough to play around in it. ^^”””
3) What's the most obnoxious/embarrassing thing SlingBlade87 has ever done/said to you that you're able/willing to share? XD
You know I’m not even sure... Maybe when he tricked me to videochat with Ulysses0302 it was really embarrassing, since I have a hard time to talk with new people (and I didn’t know he will be there in the videochat as well) but he was really kind and cute so it was no problem beside me being embarrassed like hell.
As for obnoxious, when he said he’ll contact someone I had a not too pleasant case with but I didn’t want to talk about it but he insisted and I panicked and uhhh...
4) Not really a question, just a message, stay awesome, because you're a fantastic artist, and a huge inspiration to us all, y'know?
(Wait, that last word made it a question? Well, the answers are "yes", and "yes". XD)
No, I don’t know in fact, or at least can’t believe it.
When you write or draw,what do you listen to ?
When I write I usually listen to anime OST, I collect songs which fit to the mood of the piece I’m writing. And when I’m drawing most of the time I listen to TV, search for a show what interests me then don’t pay attention to it at all... xD Sometimes when a song inspires me I listen to that in a loop while I’m drawing.
How do you feel about the fan reaction to all of your (and other artists) characters?
Honestly I always was happy to see if people liked our characters especially that much that they worked with them, creating art or writing. But lately I kinda feel like I’m not even in control of my own characters anymore... I can’t keep track of the people who used them and the stories they appeared in... I even got not one message where they asked to use my characters and apparently I didn’t answer „in time” so they wrote another message somewhat indignantly that ok then they’ll use them anyway and give credit... This is a bit annoying honestly.
1) Who/what is Aira-Ty's inspiration?
I wouldn’t say anyone inspired her... but she’s definitely a mixture of myself and the person I’d like to be. (mostly her bad personality traits are from me... xD)
2) What inspired you to join deviantArt?
Honestly? I don’t remember...
3) What happened to Smile?
;_____; Grauzem killed him... That bastard...
4) Will we see more of the other members of the Pack?
Oh I’m sure about that. Just I have tons of characters to play with now so I simply never can have enough time to deal with all of them as much as I would like.
With this I answered all questions, thank you so much for the interest and all the questions! I hope you’re satisfied with my answers.
Waist up: 10$ + 8$ for each extra character
Full body:16$ + 12$ for each extra character
Short comics: price by arrangement
If you would like a detailed background that would cost additional fee depending on the complexity of the background.
I do only humanoid characters (I mean I can’t draw animals, different creatures, droids, vehicles, etc)
I DON’T draw nudity; hentai or hard yaoi/yuri, soft versions of these are ok
Payment: in advance - PAYPAL ONLY
I have to ask you to pay the paypal fee
For commissioning me write a NOTE
Send me references
And sorry, but I have the rights to refuse your request, if I feel that is more what I’m able to do with my limited skills or feel uncomfortable to draw it.